RadioMaster RP3 V2 ExpressLRS 2.4ghz Nano Receiver
The RadioMaster RP series of nano receivers are designed to provide excellent range, ease of use and compact size. Featuring ExpressLRS 2.4ghz open-source firmware, they deliver advanced features for today's pilots.
Built around the ESP8285 MCU and SX1280IMLTRT RF Chip, the RP series utilizes Lora and FLRC 2.4ghz RF links for incredible range and low latency. With built-in Wifi, firmware updates can be done without removing the receiver. Binding is simple with a bind phrase, eliminating the need for bind plugs or button presses.
The RP3 receiver features a Skyworks SE2431L for improved receiver performance, a PA for telemetry performance of up to 250mw, and antenna switching for diversity. Its optimized PCB design ensures better heat dissipation, and the LNA and antenna diversity provide improved signal stability and range.
In addition to the RP3, we offer the RP1 and RP2 receivers for your convenience.
- Optimized PCB design for better heat dissipation
- LNA for better receiver range
- PA for better telemetry range
- Antenna Diversity for improved signal stability and range
- Item: RP3 V2 Diversity Receiver
- Type: ISM
- MCU: ESP8285
- RF Chip: SX1280IMLTRT
- Telemetry RF power: up to 250mw
- Antenna: 65mm 2.4ghz T Antenna x 2
- Frequency Range: 2400 MHz to 2480 MHz
- Maximum receive refresh rate: 500Hz / F1000Hz
- Minimum receiver refresh rate: 25Hz
- Working voltage: 5v
- Weight: 4.6g (including two antennas)
- Dimension: 22mm13mm4mm
- Firmware Version: ExpressLRS v3.0 pre-installed
- FW Target: RadioMaster RP3 Diversity 2400 RX
- Bus interface: CRSF