RadioMaster 2.4G ELRS EP2 Nano Receiver
Introducing the 2.4GHz ELRS Nano series receiver, an open-source program based on ExpressLRS, with three types of RX modules available.
We have developed the EP1 and EP2 versions of the Nano 2.4GHz RX with an ESP8285 MCU and RF module identical to the PP RX. With the ESP8285 MCU, firmware can be upgraded via WiFi, making it simple to use.
Thanks to their low-latency and high-refresh-rate RF module, they are perfect for FPV racing and long-range FPV, as well as for Tiny Whoop drones due to their ultra-lightweight and Nano size.
- Item Name: EP2 Nano Receiver
- Type: ISM
- ESP8285 MCU
- SX1280IMLTRT RF Module
- SMD Ceramic antenna
- Frequency Range: 2400 MHz to 2500 MHz
- Maximum receive refresh rate: 500Hz
- Minimum receiver refresh rate: 25Hz
- Working voltage: 5v
- Weight: 0.44g
- Dimension: 10mm10mm6mm
- Peak gain: 3.7dB
- Manual: EP2 Manual
Please note that our PP_RX, EP1/EP2 RX, and ES24TX pre-loaded firmware are currently in beta versions since the official perfect version of ELRS firmware has not yet been released. You can upgrade to the official firmware once it becomes available.
For binding procedure:
- Supply power to the PP/EP1/EP2 RX, wait until the LED on the RX turns off, then immediately turn off the power and repeat these steps. When the RX is powered on for the third time, the LED will start to double-flash, indicating that the RX is in binding mode.
- Insert the ES24TX module or another DIY 2.4G ELRS TX to the radio transmitter and choose External RF mode to CRSF protocol. Then, you can find ELRS menu from the Radio systems (You need to copy the ELRS.LUA file to the SD-Card tools first), enter ELRS, and press [Bind]. The LED on the RX module will become solid if the binding is successful.
- Receiver LED status meanings:
- PP RX: LED solid means binding successful or connection established; LED double-flash means in binding mode; LED flash slowly means no signal connection from the TX module.
- EP1/EP2 RX: LED solid means binding successful or connection established; LED double-flash means in binding mode; LED flash slowly means no signal connection from the TX module; LED flash fast means in WIFI hotspot mode. You can connect to the WIFI of the RX and upgrade the firmware of the RX via visiting 10.0.0.1 from the web browser (password: expresslrs).
- 1 * EP2 Nano Receiver.