Hitec RDX2 800 AC/DC 800W 10A 6S Dual Port Battery Charger / Discharger
Hitec RDX2 800 AC/DC 800W 10A 6S Battery Charger / Discharger
The RDX2 800 is the latest in Hitec’s reliable charger line, offering efficient charging of your high-capacity battery packs at rapid rates. With high power dual ports offering 200W AC and 800W DC with smart power distribution, you can simultaneously charge two batteries of any chemistry at up to 20A. Using the included parallel adapter, hobbyists have the capability to bridges the ports for charging at up to 35A!
This AC/DC Charger is compatible with our high power AD350 Analyer & Discharger, allowing for discharge rates up to 40A/350W. Perfect for stock racing for extra power and placing your larger, fully-charged packs into storage mode without having to wait around for hours.
Ideal for 1/10th and 1/8th electric cars and larger sport / giant scale airplanes using up to dual 6S packs. Due to its high charge and discharge rates, the RDX2 800 is sure to be a favorite for sport and advanced level hobbyists. Its easy-to-use LCD interface display, handy push-button control and metal scroll wheel for simple setting selection add to its convenient design as does the built-in XT60 connector and XH balance connection for tidy wiring.
The charger has a built-in Bluetooth 5.0 module, allowing users to easily control the RDX2 800 charger to analyze batteries through the Hitec Link Power X App. Whether you are out in the field or at the track, you can test and check the battery curve and performance, anytime and anywhere.
- Built-in Bluetooth communication for use with iOS and Android Link Power X App.
- Balance, Standard, Storage and Cycle Modes for All Lithium Battery Chemistries
- Independent Cell Balancing while Discharging
- Battery Resistance Meter
- Terminal Voltage Control
- Re-Peak Charge Mode and Delta-Peak Sensitivity for NiMH/NiCd Batteries
- Capacity Cut-Off Limit
- Smart Ventilation Fan
- Built-in Power Supply Function for Powering Devices up to 27V @ 10A
- 100V – 240V AC Operating Voltage Range
- LiPo, LiFe & LiIon Cell Count: 1-6 Cells
- NiCd/NiMH Cell Count: 1-15 Cells
- Pb Lead-Acid Based Cell Count: 2-20V
- Charge Circuit Power: 200W AC / 800W DC (Max 400W per port)
- Discharge Circuit Power: 10W Main, 350W External
- PC Interface with Downloadable Software
- Dimensions: 4.6 x 4.3 x 3.1 in.
- Weight: 1.33 lbs